Call Of Duty 4 Ps3 Online

Halfbaked

Hi Guys and Girls,

Have recently come over from the Darkside of the Xbox and could not resist buying COD4 again as i love it, unfortunately it means working my way back up the ranks again, which is horribly painful but fun all the same,

My username is - Zippy79

would love to set a clan up with fellow manxies as i had on the Xbox, if interested post your username and i will add you in.

Anyone else having problems with xbox live today? It was working fine yesterday but I can't get into any games today (CoD4 or Vegas 6). The console says that all my connections are fine.

xbox live as been having problems for a couple of weeks , although i've found it to be a bit better today than it has been.

At least my games on cod4 are not losing the connection halfway through now.

cheers to the people who replied with usernames i will add them in next time i am online, as the time i play it are very random, i agree with mo beats ref getting into a game online on the PS3, the servers and set up are just not up to the Standard of the Xbox live, just little details like on the xbox it will show you how many people world wide are playing a particular game at that one point in time and finding is game is so quick, however i expect that to improve with time once more people have bought a PS3 and are up online on certain games.

Archived