Warhawk Ps3 Any Good?

Halfbaked

Hi Being new to the Ps3 i have discovered a lot of people playing Warhawk, is it any good? as i have just realised that you can download it direct to the PS3. but wondering if its worth the £20 to download ( i already have a headset) . i have not seen any of the demo's and if its anything near as good as battlefield 2 I am interested.

Have you played StarWars Battlefront2? It's like a cross between that and Battlefield. No class of trooper, so anyone gets any weapon, huge maps and loads of vehicles to get around on. Brilliant game, well worth the 20 sheets. Can always get on a game without waiting for it to end too.

It is Toss

This from the Michael Jackson fan... <_<

From IGN

Closing Comments

It may be multiplayer only, it may not have bots, and it may have a steep learning curve, but Warhawk lives up to its billing: a AAA experience that is an adrenaline rush for online fans. Large worlds, balanced combat mechanics and impressively deep server mechanics help this fast paced game soar. Regardless if you happen to prefer the retail version or the downloadable PSN title, this Sony exclusive shouldn't pass PS3 owners by.

I take it's the steep learning curve your having problems with?

Tis a great game, played it a lot when it first came out. The "steep" learning curve wasnt a problem when i started playing it as every1 was new to it.

Jump in a game these days after not playing it for a coupel of weeks and i get owned... badly lol. So unless you set up a server with a few mates prepared to get killed.......alot, until you get the hang of it.

The 2 games I really regret buying are Warhawk and Medal of honour Airbourne. Warhawk was more of a kids game, I know bcus im a jacko fan and MOH bcus I'd played COD4.

confused.com?

The flying in Warhawk is quite simply the most fun you can have in the air!

The flying and the graphics for the water were pretty good but apart from that it just seemed stupid. I was happy to get a few quid for it though so cant complain.

Best argument ive ever heard lol

it just seemed stupid

I was gonna give it away but Mrs Thriller sold it for a fiver which I put towards COD4.

Archived