Should Private Firms Be Allowed To Lock Public Parks

stmirren

should private firms be allowed to lock public parks  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't quite understand what you are getting at. If you mean should the local authorities pay an external contractor to open and close parks, then I don't have a problem at all. Same as locking and unlocking public toilets at nighttime to reduce vandalisim.

should private firms be allowed to lock public parks you'r views

It's always a good idea to state your own views before you expect others to give you theirs. Personally, I'm not in the slight bit interested who locks up public parks but there's no option for that.

Whoo, this is my 1,000th post!

Or is the question being asked more along the lines of "Should a private company be able to make decisions on if and when a park should be closed at night"?

If it was cheaper to pay one of the corpy workers to go out at night to lock up and again in the morning to unlock then I am sure this would be the case, rather than bring in a private contractor.

This is, of course, assuming that the person making the decision has the basic ability to compare two figures and decide which is lower.

Archived