They Aren't Staying Are They..?

staaue

The son of former Chief Constable Mike Culverhouse has been cleared by a court of threatening behaviour.

James Culverhouse, of Glen Vine, faced a charge of using threatening words or behaviour, likely to cause someone to believe immediate unlawful violence would be used.

However, Mr Culverhouse, who denied the charge, was cleared after High Bailiff Michael Moyle dismissed the case, saying he could not be satisfied it had been proved.

I was hoping they would have left the island by now. :( :( :( Maybe it's just me eh.. :lol:

The son of former Chief Constable Mike Culverhouse has been cleared by a court of threatening behaviour.

James Culverhouse, of Glen Vine, faced a charge of using threatening words or behaviour, likely to cause someone to believe immediate unlawful violence would be used.

However, Mr Culverhouse, who denied the charge, was cleared after High Bailiff Michael Moyle dismissed the case, saying he could not be satisfied it had been proved.

I was hoping they would have left the island by now. :( :( :( Maybe it's just me eh.. :lol:

Culverhouse Junior is lucky that's all he is up against, court-wise.

I'm sure *most* on here know what I'm on about...

...GOMH*...

Not really fair to slag someone off because of the goings on of their adult offspring

However as a chief constable he was all spin & statistics, he seemed to be more caught up with modern management techniques than down to earth policing and had a force with half its senior officers on sick leave

I hear the new bloke is the real deal and is much respected by his new force

Archived