Fatty Who's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

FattyWho?

Hello Folks!!!

Biging it up again this sat with more of the worlds sounds! A whole host of beats this week from every corner of our globe!

7-8: Fat Fighters with FattyWho? (This week, some future minimal classics, a minimal mix Ricardo Villalobos style!!! I've got his beats, I'll be mixing up some

treats in an hour dedicated to the man Villalobos!)

8-9: Artists Hour! (Local and continental talents are profiled in this hour long special, hopefully giving them some scope on a global scale. You just don't know

who's listening?)

9-10: Guest Dj (This week it could be either Adam Cain or Slim. Its not final and its a fight to the death to decide who graces the decks tomorrow eve.)

10-11: Full Fat wit FattyWho? (The final hour of Fat with the Fat One! Making sure you are all warmed up for what ever you're gonna do this weekend?)

Hope you can all make it and more! I'm trying my best to get the webcam working but these things can be so temperamental, I'm going to give it my best and see what happens??

Just follow the links below and its happy listening :D

http://www.mflive.com/

http://fattywho.camstreams.com/

All the best and enjoy the show!!!

FattyWho?

Thanks to everyone that listened in yesterday. We had a really good show and the web cam was tremendous!!! It was undoubtedly our busiest night so far!!!

Remember, if anyone is producing out there at the moment, no matter what genre, get in touch with me and I will play your music during the artists hour! It would be my pleasure to profile your music and to have ears around the globe listen to your sounds!!!

Take care guys, thanks again and see you next week!!!

FattyWho?

Archived