Goin To Any Gigs?

neon

Anyone going to any professional band gigs at all this year?

I only ask cuz i have my first tonight! Woooop....

Deathstars at Sheffield Corporation

Also plannin on seein Gary Numan, Emilie Autumn, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Ruin, ...and with any luck i'll be off to the Mera Luna festival in Germany in August! Cant Wait!

So come on....who else is got some lined up? :)

Any rumours of bands for TT yet?

Amplifier in two weeks. Iron Maiden on the 5th July and maybe Def Leppard, since my last thread i've had to asses the finances :)

and will definatley get to see 10 Reasons To Live sometime soon.

Saw The Bays and the heritage orchestra and The polar bears and the Wayne Shorter Quartet (c/w Liverpool Philharmonic orch) a couple of weeks ago - brilliant excellent and top banana all at once. Going to see Younger Brother, Shpongle and Alex Patterson in Amsterdam in March. Then......the usual festival medley over the summer (glastonbury, the larmer tree, bestival so far)

Amplifier in two weeks. Iron Maiden on the 5th July and maybe Def Leppard, since my last thread i've had to asses the finances :)

and will definatley get to see 10 Reasons To Live sometime soon.

See you on the 5th July fella!

Going to see Hawkwind at Manchester Academy 2 at the end of March. Not seen them for 7 years and an old 'smoking' mate of mine is now bassist/lead singer so should be good fun.

Also hoping to see Daevid Allen's University of Errors in Peel near the end of May if I can finish off arrangements to bring them over here.

And yes, my tastes do edge towards old psychedelic rock!! ;)

Hoping to see In Flames later this year if they tour the UK to promote the new album. Opeth too hopefully. Neither are announced, they're just due.

Oooooh good choice! Might have to try and catch them too! Really got into them recently!

Deathstars were F*ckin A tonight btw!

Velvet Revolver next month yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just read Slash's autobiography. I've never heard a VR song and GnR more or less passed me by but it was a pretty interesting read. You don't have to be a fan to appreciate how debauched his life was - so far.

Me, I'm off to see David Ford in Dublin :)

Velvet Revolver next month yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just read Slash's autobiography. I've never heard a VR song and GnR more or less passed me by but it was a pretty interesting read. You don't have to be a fan to appreciate how debauched his life was - so far.

I'm in the middle of it now! He's just kicked heroin - again.

Have you read Nikki Sixx's The Heroin Diaries? That's a scary read!

What's the new album like? I have I Sincerely Apologise and i like it a lot but didn't realise he'd released any new stuff.

And i've just read he toured with rodrigo y gabriela....gutted, would have paid very good money to see that!

What's the new album like? I have I Sincerely Apologise and i like it a lot but didn't realise he'd released any new stuff.

And i've just read he toured with rodrigo y gabriela....gutted, would have paid very good money to see that!

It's not as immediate as the first album but it's very very good. Takes a few listens to get into it but recommended. Saw him in Manchester in October and out of about 120 or so gigs I've been to since I was 15 it was by far and away the best. Take a look at his website and myspace as he's always posting freebie tracks and videos.

Archived