Mhks Petrol Perks

Sharp

Does that include tax, insurance, wear and tear?

I know if I was using my own car, paying for additional insurance to cover business use and putting additional wear and tear on my car I'd be claiming more than just the 15p a mile it costs me for the fuel alone.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I note that Phil Gawne, travels a similar distance to work and presumably as part of his Ministerial responsibilities has to visit fields and trees all over the Island, but didn't claim anything."

Matches are 12p per box and you can get 4 lighters for a Quid so such small amounts are really wothwhile claimimg as expenses.

"I note that Phil Gawne, travels a similar distance to work and presumably as part of his Ministerial responsibilities has to visit fields and trees all over the Island, but didn't claim anything."

Matches are 12p per box and you can get 4 lighters for a Quid so such small amounts are really wothwhile claimimg as expenses.

Perhaps he is saving his expenses up so he can charter a boat to go and peer over the side at the huge scallop beds then turn to give the waiting fishing fleet from all points of the Irish Sea the thumbs-up saying: 'They're here boys, loads of them and they're bloody big.'!

Archived