Iom National Insurance Fund - Credit Crunch Valuation Crisis.

spock

With the melt-down in the stock markets occurring the IOM Treasury Minister should surely release an emergency statement to indicate what the situation is with the IOM's National Insurance fund.

For example:-

what was its value this time last year,

what is it now worth,

what is invested in geographically and by sector,

hence what amount of the fund is required to be kept in cash for liquidity purposes,

what amount of cash drawings are required each month to make pension payemnts etc,

hence how much cover there is before investments have to be sold to raise cash, and finally

what amount if any of the fund is exposed to sub-prime debt.

I liked your spock gimmick. You're boring now you've reverted to type. I even tried to steer people away from thinking it was you, despite knowing full well, to avoid the inevitable slating you would get.

With the melt-down in the stock markets occurring the IOM Treasury Minister should surely release an emergency statement to indicate what the situation is with the IOM's National Insurance fund.

For example:-

what was its value this time last year,

what is it now worth,

what is invested in geographically and by sector,

hence what amount of the fund is required to be kept in cash for liquidity purposes,

what amount of cash drawings are required each month to make pension payemnts etc,

hence how much cover there is before investments have to be sold to raise cash, and finally

what amount if any of the fund is exposed to sub-prime debt.

Why? They're invested in markets, markets go up and down. We've entrusted the management, we have to ride it.

I liked your spock gimmick. You're boring now you've reverted to type. I even tried to steer people away from thinking it was you, despite knowing full well, to avoid the inevitable slating you would get.

And we all thought you were as honest as the day is long, Ans! :o

Mind you, it is January and the days are pretty short at the moment.....

Wait a minute, you said spock was vader! Or were you just hedging your bets ;)

You've been consistently the worst 'spotter' in the mod section! Even Rock gets more than you and he's not posted in there since 1973. :P

Thereis no logic or information in this response or teh subsequent ones to the matters identified and therefore logic dicates that you do not know the answer and reply only to be seen to be having your say on an irrelevance and on factually incomplete and wrong assertions.

But live long and prosper and I hope your not thinking of drawing on a money purchase pension any time soon.

Archived