Mann Arena 31/01/08

devil

You sure mate?

I don't want to put you out, for my stupid mistake!

Always Space for a newbie alph3... It means brining your own PC setup, With headphones!!! to the green hut.. its on the old Castletown road... If you need directions pm me and I will give ya my mob.

We start at 7 and finish around 10-11ish.... Cost is about £3.00 to cover the room fee... and everyone gets to kick my ass.

You sure mate?

I don't want to put you out, for my stupid mistake!

Always Space for a newbie alph3... It means brining your own PC setup, With headphones!!! to the green hut.. its on the old Castletown road... If you need directions pm me and I will give ya my mob.

We start at 7 and finish around 10-11ish.... Cost is about £3.00 to cover the room fee... and everyone gets to kick my ass.

Thanks devil, but I think I'll have to retract on my offer unfortunatly. I would love to give it a blast (and chance it would be me getting my arse handed to me instead of you - if Resistance is any indication), but my PC is a pain to move. It's new and would probably handle the games but I have it wired up like a flippin space shuttle. What do you guys normally play anyways in case I do what to come along sometime? And could a Core2quad @ 2.4 with 2gigs of RAM, 256mb 8400GS handle it? Thanks again devil (and the rest).

Archived