Music Downloads

beatport.com

djdownload.com

traxsource.com ( mainly american soulful tracks )

audiojelly.com

i've some more on my computer at home, which i can't remember now, but i'll post them later...

:cool:

beatport.com

djdownload.com

traxsource.com ( mainly american soulful tracks )

audiojelly.com

i've some more on my computer at home, which i can't remember now, but i'll post them later...

:cool:

Yeah, i already use beatport and djdownload for my stuff cam, i'm looking for something more mainstream. Somewhere i can get bandy music and 80's stuff from. Something like itunes but not them, i don't want all that shite on my poota, and i want to be able to burn them to cd. Proper pay to buy sites.

I fail to believe itunes has it all sewn up.

Only ever go to recommended ones - I went to d/l Christy Moore's Aisling from a site (erm I think it was mp3player.com or something very similar), as it wasn't a particularly mainstream tune I assumed it was a very big and trustworthy mp3 site.

I got a really nasty nasty virus - so bad I had to call out one of these computer wizardy types. There was no way I could remove it as you had to have several virus removal tools running at the same time and go into the registries and delete stuff and other such trickary.

Be warned.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived