Gta Iv

K.os Theory

Got mine on order (And paid for) from GameMaster in Ramsey. They are having a midnight opening on Monday night due to the apparently huge amount of orders they have had, whether or not I attend depends on how drunk/bored I am. Might be worth dropping in to pick it up on the way home from the pub.

And it only cost me £34.95.

Very much looking forward to it.

Yep me too - although wasn't it £34.99?

I did pop in today on the off chance there was some clandestine release-date-breaking going on, but apparently the stock is coming in on Monday.

Fortunately (and by total coincidence, it was booked months ago) I'm on leave next week - so I fear my dearest wife and child might be somewhat neglected from Tuesday morning onwards :D

GTA3 was the game that made me buy a PS2 (I literally shelled out over £200 to play one game), and I didn't feel in the slightest bit short-changed either - so I have absolutely massive hopes for GTAIV.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ house and sidney, i'm down in Ramsey tomorrow nite picking up my copy as well, if you fancy a few jars before hand i'll be in bar logo! :cool:

Will look out for you if I can remember what you look like. Last time I saw you was in the back of my taxi and it was all dark :o

I'm the good looking bastard with the missus in tow bitching about "Boys and their toys".

Archived