Gta Iv

K.os Theory

So whos going tonight?

I remember going to the GTA:SA midnight launch, thinking back now on it........not worth it.

Yah, I'm sad enough, I'll be there :)

You do realise theres about million other sad people going to midnight openings all over free world right?

Feel better :D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to the Launch of the FULL MONTY at Woolies, and when I got home at 1am my GF said cya later me and my mum are gonna watch the film now, I thought great yeah thanks lol. I did eventually get to watch it and it was pants.

MMmmm........don't think I would ever go to midnight opening for a film, but when was the last time that happen?

wooooohhoooooooo! :lol:

I'm still waiting for the Air raid sirens to sound and see a small mushroom cloud appear in the distance as K'os implodes up his own harris as he waits for midnite :lol: from his previous post it's not to far away as the pressure seem to be building up :o

wooooohhoooooooo! :lol:

I'm still waiting for the Air raid sirens to sound and see a small mushroom cloud appear in the distance as K'os implodes up his own harris as he waits for midnite :lol: from his previous post it's not to far away as the pressure seem to be building up :o

it could happen at any time :huh: but a few beers tonite before the launch should help to calm me nerves! :lol:

All I got in todays post was junkmail! Grrr!

Means i'll have to wait til lunchtime tomorrow now, while your all playing yours at midnight :(

That's alright, I foolishly pre-ordered mine from Amazon and it only dispatched today <_<

That's alright, I foolishly pre-ordered mine from Amazon and it only dispatched today <_<

Sorry to chip piss, but amazon always gets IOM deliveries a day late.

At least you're not getting ripped, it looks like us Game pre-orderers are going to be charged 49 fucking quid!

Got my tracking number from play.com with parcel farce

I'm expecting it to be late now :( although in reality it's a good thing for me, as I've loads of client work that needs overtime on - (nope I'm trying to kid myself that's a good thing and it's not working!!!)

At least you're not getting ripped, it looks like us Game pre-orderers are going to be charged 49 fucking quid!

i seen that price in their yesterday their cheeky gits knowing full well everywhere else has sold it for a lesser price, although i thought there would be a special offer price for pre orders

i seen that price in their yesterday their cheeky gits knowing full well everywhere else has sold it for a lesser price, although i thought there would be a special offer price for pre orders

Aye, just rang em, it's £44.99 for pre orders.

Archived