Gta Iv

K.os Theory

At least you're not getting ripped, it looks like us Game pre-orderers are going to be charged 49 fucking quid!

i seen that price in their yesterday their cheeky gits knowing full well everywhere else has sold it for a lesser price, although i thought there would be a special offer price for pre orders

Aye, just rang em, it's £44.99 for pre orders.

Well that's one good thing I paid 34.99 for it and it got sent so can't complain i suppose!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that's one good thing I paid 34.99 for it and it got sent so can't complain i suppose!

I'm preordered from game, and the 45 quid includes 500 points and 4 gamerpics, which helps a little. Plus you get double reward points on, which helps even things up a bit.

And I get to collect it midnight like a saddo :)

I'm preordered from game, and the 45 quid includes 500 points and 4 gamerpics, which helps a little. Plus you get double reward points on, which helps even things up a bit.

And I get to collect it midnight like a saddo :)

Isn't that online offer only, with the point and all?

10am at Gamesmaster tomorrow morning for me, I'm tempted by the midnight launch but need to be up early tomorrow so no point really.

After piling through Burnout Paradise my 360 has just been a DVD player for the last few weeks, so I'm really looking forward to have something meaty to get into (as it were) - plus the reviews absolutely have me salivating like a sloppy dog. (Which isn't a pretty sight TBH.)

Isn't that online offer only, with the point and all?

Picked it up last night, was quite a queue at Game. Got the points and the gamerpix, it came in a separate slim dvd case. Played for a few hours, it rules!

slim is it better than the last one, silly quastion really,

hopefully mines getting dropped off today, big thanks to the staff in ramasy :cool:

It's awsome. It's both the GTA you know and love, but also very much improved. The humors very much intact, but theres loads more of it. The city is superb, very dense, far more crammed in. The mobi phone mission structure is amazing too, as is the new combat system. It all rules.

slim is it better than the last one, silly quastion really,

hopefully mines getting dropped off today, big thanks to the staff in ramasy :cool:

It's awsome. It's both the GTA you know and love, but also very much improved. The humors very much intact, but theres loads more of it. The city is superb, very dense, far more crammed in. The mobi phone mission structure is amazing too, as is the new combat system. It all rules.

if i get it today, then its going to be hard to stop playing it to watch the football,

the hard choices i have to make, in my life,

then again anything beats doing this dam paper work on such a nice day

Archived