Gta Iv

K.os Theory

I'm bored after a few missions... I end up punching people, then shooting police, and dying, just to start all over again :P

I'll sell for £27 PS3

Comments like that have to be an arrestable offence, surely?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not a tough choice really, the sum total of years of Rockstar's development efforts, or Joe Fucking Public.

I'll take the former.

You missed out the 'Sharing the game with a bunch of mates' choice, which is a right hoot. Flawed as concrete says, its definately a bolted on afterthought, but it is a laugh.

just unlocked the third island last nite after completing arguably one of the greatest levels i've played in any game, the multiplayer is absolutely fantastic, even more so with a bunch of friends ( spent about 3hours just arsing about in free-mode yesterday ).

highlights of the weekend;

getting into a random fight with a tramp at a subway station and pushing him onto the tracks just as the train pulled up! :lol:

attempting a travis pastrana double back-flip on a shanchez off a stunt jump ( and failing )

attempting to land on the empire state building only to miss judge and free-fall all the way to the pavement ( i miss parachutes :( )

definately a contender for best game ever...

We need a Game like COD4 but with a map the size of GTA4, most maps are too small, I want a masive fuck off map with 20/30 players, and an option that turns off radar.

I think you need to look at PC gaming for that sort of thing.

We need a Game like COD4 but with a map the size of GTA4, most maps are too small, I want a masive fuck off map with 20/30 players, and an option that turns off radar.

I think you need to look at PC gaming for that sort of thing.

There's a couple of console offerings, Frontlines and Battlefield 2 on the 360 and Warhawk on the PS3. Quakewars is coming soon too.

I'm bored after a few missions... I end up punching people, then shooting police, and dying, just to start all over again :P

I'll sell for £27 PS3

£30 on the 360 from me.

Bought it knowing I would hate it and was not disappointed

there's an option on the multiplayer to turn off the blips on the radar when people get within a certain distance, helps to keep things interesting...not sure if you can turn them off completely though it could lead to a lot of trekking around before finding someone.

there's an option on the multiplayer to turn off the blips on the radar when people get within a certain distance, helps to keep things interesting...not sure if you can turn them off completely though it could lead to a lot of trekking around before finding someone.

I think the multiplayer is gash. Downgraded graphics, broken traffic, huge maps where you can go for ages without finding anyone, fatally flawed game modes such as cops n crooks where the crooks are uncatchable...

Shame, could have ruled, sadly it sucked. Single player rules though, but not the best game ever, that's Super Mario Galaxy :)

Oh really? For some maybe, mine works fine and isn't 'goosed'. Like 'live' never has problems - Halo 3?

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=137406

"Speaking to Eurogamer, a Sony source explained that the patch would help by "reducing the loads on the servers at GameSpy and hopefully the completely random hangs that some users have seen".

PS3 owners who bought GTA IV last week have had to endure problems connecting to the multiplayer service almost from day one."

Archived