Gta Iv

K.os Theory

bagged my first pigeon last night those rats with wings are gonna get it now :D

It almost like walking down strand street!!!

And the little feckers are hard as nails to find, spent the majority of yesterday evening just cruising around looking for ones but only got the one. Considering I did the whole total sweep of a block (at least 6 of 'em) I was a little surprised. Also, the lack of weponry and armour lying around has annoyed me a little. Chance it is because I spent so long on previous GTA's that the locations were memorised and I just haven't spent enough time on this one yet (only about 10 hours total)! Must say though, what a cracker of a game!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the little feckers are hard as nails to find, spent the majority of yesterday evening just cruising around looking for ones but only got the one. Considering I did the whole total sweep of a block (at least 6 of 'em) I was a little surprised. Also, the lack of weponry and armour lying around has annoyed me a little. Chance it is because I spent so long on previous GTA's that the locations were memorised and I just haven't spent enough time on this one yet (only about 10 hours total)! Must say though, what a cracker of a game!

Lots of stuff is hidden in buildings and stairways and stuff now. Lots of the pigeons are under stuff too.

patch for the ps3 gta reported to be coming today. nice to see they have addressed any problems quickly (unlike f ing pro evo on the 360 which is still needing a proper patch .grrrr)

Got it today, put the disk in, install to hard drive and a patch... just like a PC game :)

Where's the fun in that?

They're off the in-game internet browser too, on a hidden site.

Spent ages browsing the in-game internet and couldn't find the hidden site. Any chance of a hint (With spoiler text would be nice!)?

Just incase, maps to pigeon's etc can be found here

Where's the fun in that?

Exactly....but I thank you all the same Virtual, and I'll take a copy of that for future reference, cause I know when I eventually get down to only needing 5-6 I'm gonna need a hand...well, map!

Just incase, maps to pigeon's etc can be found here

Where's the fun in that?

Exactly....but I thank you all the same Virtual, and I'll take a copy of that for future reference, cause I know when I eventually get down to only needing 5-6 I'm gonna need a hand...well, map!

I didnt post it to spoil the fun, if you dont wanna know then dont click the link.

Figured someone may get a bit annoyed finding the last 1 or 2 pigeons, plus there are maps for stunt jumps etc there which would possibly serve to increase the fun rather than spoil it.

I didnt post it to spoil the fun, if you dont wanna know then dont click the link.

Figured someone may get a bit annoyed finding the last 1 or 2 pigeons, plus there are maps for stunt jumps etc there which would possibly serve to increase the fun rather than spoil it.

The maps are fine, they're in the game and not that spoilerish. The pigeons are bloody hard to find even with the maps.

Archived