Gta Iv

K.os Theory

With previous GTA's the maps have been very helpful when you are down to that last couple of packages/stunts/whatever. On the one hand, by that stage you've generally found the most obvious ones (and a few of the not so obvious ones) so you have to go through the whole process of finding the required bit, then doing it. But on the other hand it helps you explore those parts of the maps that you may not have seen with your general and random blasting about. TBH, I will only use the maps as a last resort, but I'll reiterate that I am grateful to Virtual and ai for the heads up as they will definatly be needed at some stage. Cheers lads!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's the always brilliant Yahtzee's take on GTA IV...

He's right again, the dating is bloody tedious in the main, particularly when you've a few people you're trying to keep sweet.

It's just a case of realising you don't need to bend to their every whim, it's a lot easier to earn like/respect back than it is to lose it.

If you've got something else you'd rather be doing, simply ignore the dating/friends until you're in the mood to fanny about a bit and indulge them.

here's the always brilliant Yahtzee's take on GTA IV...

He's right again, the dating is bloody tedious in the main, particularly when you've a few people you're trying to keep sweet.

It's just a case of realising you don't need to bend to their every whim, it's a lot easier to earn like/respect back than it is to lose it.

If you've got something else you'd rather be doing, simply ignore the dating/friends until you're in the mood to fanny about a bit and indulge them.

I've found that if you don't want to do anything with the friends/woman then accept their request to do something, when they've finished call them back and cancel, you don't loose any respect!

boris.jpg

Holy shit I know her, she lives in Ramsey! She's put a bit of weight on round the arse area since that pic was taken but it's definitely her!

I think you'll find your mistaken she is from Castletown no doubt about it! Unless they're twins maybe?

What's everyones favourite vehicle on GTA IV atm?

Coming from a family of ricer lovers.

Sultan RS.

sanchez all the way, or for real challenging police chases a faggio ( the moped ). The buses are great fun in free mode, you can fit plenty of people in them and cause absolute carnage... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

'A man can live for a long time on cocaine, red wine, and sausages - this is something I have proven!'

Iggy Pop's DJ-ing of the Liberty Rock radio station really is pure genius, with Juliette Lewis on Radio Broker running him a close second.

Up to 85.50% completion now, and still enjoying every minute of it all.

Well I'm finding it crap, its on autosave yet doesn't save a damn thing (even if I rewrite over manually), so i've got bored doing the same shit missions about 3 times.

Its recorded one save, the first couple of missions......thats it!!

Well I'm finding it crap, its on autosave yet doesn't save a damn thing (even if I rewrite over manually), so i've got bored doing the same shit missions about 3 times.

Its recorded one save, the first couple of missions......thats it!!

It autosaves after every mission, after every side mission, after every 'opinion change', eg if you take someone out. Pretty much saves after every event you'd want saving.

Archived