Gta Iv

K.os Theory

in my view snow storm is the hardest mission in the game, i was stuck on it for days, just couldnt do it, eventually i did it though, after trying various different strategies!

thankfully theres not another mission as hard as that!

It is a horrible mission, no doubt about it.

The best way to do it is to just absolutely run like buggery as soon as you get the bag (make sure you get full health + armour first).

Make sure you know the correct route out of the hospital beforehand as you can't afford to waste any time, there's really little point trying to clear out the cops as there's an infinite supply of them.

Once you're out the front of the hospital, either run to you car and zoom off, or (IIRC, I never tried this one) run out to the sea and there should be a boat to jump in.

I tried all manner of tactics, until out of desperation I simply decided to give running as fast as I could a try, and to my surprise it worked :D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thankfully theres not another mission as hard as that!

Done the last one?

Last mission is tough but easier IMO, not least because you can actually clear the bad guys out systematically, unlike the hospital where wave after wave of cops keep coming.

I certainly found the last mission less frustrating than the hospital mission, although it was still a bit of a bugger.

Wuhu! At the last mission now - Deal or Revenge... Didn't find it that hard tbh - only a few missions that needed more than one go. Brilliant game through and through.

Excellent game, i've kept it just in case i want a rampage, and i know there'll still be places i've not been to yet. But for some reason i've not had the urge, i don't know what it is, but San Andreas had me going back for more, for years, even up till bout this time last year when i got my PS3, GTAIV just hasn't had the same longevity for me. Loved it while the story was still there though.

Excellent game, i've kept it just in case i want a rampage, and i know there'll still be places i've not been to yet. But for some reason i've not had the urge, i don't know what it is, but San Andreas had me going back for more, for years, even up till bout this time last year when i got my PS3, GTAIV just hasn't had the same longevity for me. Loved it while the story was still there though.

Totally agree, i just dont feel the urge to go back to it, even when the story was there the urge to rush home and play it just isnt there as much as in san andreas, in fact i was still playing SA up to the point of getting GTA IV, i actually have the urge to play it now. hmmmm

and i searched for that damn boat for what seems like years! maybe it wasnt in my game haha or i just completely missed it.... actually no i did eventually find it, i think, took me a while though, ah welll

Archived