Gta Iv

K.os Theory

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im lucky, I spend 20 hours a day every day at home so I should be bored with it after a few weeks,.

I think everybody will, infact bet you'll see copies of GTA4 in Faze before June comes.

Thriller what PS3 games do you have? I only own 3, but then I do have an Xbox360,you got one?

Don't forget PS3 owners MGO starts on Saturday..................hopefully ;)

Managed to acquire this yesterday, it really is da bomb.

Everything is so great, even the little things, like you can watch tv in the apartment, and the adverts are so funny, and thats just the start of it.

Everything is so great, even the little things, like you can watch tv in the apartment, and the adverts are so funny, and thats just the start of it.

Without pictures you FAIL!.........says the interweb.

@moxli if this is true then please don't post any spoilers, or gameplay pics, or vids...oh and watch out if you're online the rumour mill is both Sony and Microsoft are hunting out people with pre-release copies, and we all know how ban-happy microsoft are on xboxlive!

Im lucky, I spend 20 hours a day every day at home so I should be bored with it after a few weeks,.

I think everybody will, infact bet you'll see copies of GTA4 in Faze before June comes.

Thriller what PS3 games do you have? I only own 3, but then I do have an Xbox360,you got one?

Don't forget PS3 owners MGO starts on Saturday..................hopefully ;)

Hmm

COD3

COD4

MOH

F1 championship Edition

Rainbow six vegas

Rainbow six vegas 2

assassins creed

might be a few others that I cant think of but they are the most used.

Nah I dont have a XBOX thingy, ive been anti Nintendo for thousands of years, Commodore 64, Sega and Sony all the way for me lol.

Without pictures you FAIL!.........says the interweb.

Yeahhhh

post-1916-1209036310_thumb.jpg

post-1916-1209036362_thumb.jpg

I've had this pre-ordered form hmv for a moth or so now, i got an e-mail today saying that in order to get the game to me for launch day it would be sent out by next day special delivery at no extra cost.

I have just received another e-mail to say it has been sent out :D :D , so it could be with me tomorrow

I've had this pre-ordered form hmv for a moth or so now, i got an e-mail today saying that in order to get the game to me for launch day it would be sent out by next day special delivery at no extra cost.

I have just received another e-mail to say it has been sent out :D :D , so it could be with me tomorrow

They're apparently under strict instructions not to send early, which is why they're all upgrading to special delivery and sending later theoretically. If they've shipped today, they'll be in bovver with the publisher.

Edit: HMV are apparently saying that just means its in the postal system, the games wont ship for real till Monday.

Got a text from game yesterday saying I'll need proof of age and ID to buy!

They're apparently under strict instructions not to send early, which is why they're all upgrading to special delivery and sending later theoretically. If they've shipped today, they'll be in bovver with the publisher.

Got a text from game yesterday saying I'll need proof of age and ID to buy!

The ID text is sent only because GAME don't want a bunch of kids showing up at midnight only to have to be turn them away and not getting many sales.

Archived