Fatty Who's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

FattyWho?

Ladies and Gents

Welcome to the FattyWho? show!!!

As always I will be bringing you a Fighting Fit mix of Fat and more Fat for you to chew on! Its the only thing to get your saturday nights rolling!

Tune on in to mflive or even check my head out on the camstreams page! Its good music and great entertainment!

http://www.mflive.com

http://fattywho.camstreams.com

As always, its the usual lineup to the show!

7-8: FatFighters - FattyWho?

8-9: Artists Hour - Artists from all over the globe are showcased in this special one hour of dedication to music makers and producers

9-10: Guest Dj - This week, LEGEND Alan Stacey is in the house!!!

10-11: Full Fat - FattyWho?

This weeks guest is a local legend. Having performed effortlessly on many occasion and given some of us our fondest memories of evenings out, our islands finest, Mr Alan Stacey will be bringing the sound of his sweet style to our ears so please, get tunning in and enjoy what we have to offer!

It promises to be an excellent evening!

Hope to see you there! ;)

FattyWho?

nice one Jo!

Thanks to all that MANAGED to listen in. Hope you enjoyed it.

Next week on the hallowed tables of plastic we have none other than Mr Steve Butt! Promises to be a techtastic affair!!

DO NOT MISS OUT!!!

Big shout out to Mr Alan Stacey for a tremendous set! Largely enjoyed by all that listened I'm sure!!!

Thanks again to all that listened and see you next week.

Regards

FattyWho?

It's a dream come true. Played two nights out with it now, and it's performed flawlessly. It performs EXACTLY like vinyl (cueing, scratching etc), but basically, it means that instead of flicking through your record box and pulling out a record, you just browse iTunes and click on the track you want to play. Carrying a briefcase into a club isn't a cool as carrying a record box, but other than that it's fucking ace.

post-1143-1201399156_thumb.jpg

post-1143-1201399181_thumb.jpg

Ooo excellent - glad it worked out for you.

The mix is in two parts - due to some unforseen error at fatty's end resulting in the stream temporarily crashing (very short timeframe) PM me an email addy and I will upload it for you tomorrow and send you the details.

Archived