Steampacket

Minxie

Just booking some travel off the Island for TT week, and when making the reservations online for taking the car on the boat, I see that the Steampacket have a little disclaimer . . .

I accept the provisional nature of the booking I will make and understand that you cannot guarantee that this will be the exact sailing time or port due to vessel availability and port slot restrictions.

Accept Decline

If changes are necessary the Company will keep these to an absolute minimum.

A fairly standard aspect of terms and conditions.

From the BA website:

9a1) The flight times shown in our timetables may change between the date of publication and the date you actually travel. We do not guarantee these flight times to you and they do not form part of your contract of carriage with us.

9a2) Before we accept your booking, we or our authorised agents will tell you the scheduled departure time of your flight and it will be shown on your ticket or itinerary and receipt. We may need to change the scheduled departure time of your flight after your ticket has been sent to you or to change the scheduled departure terminal for your flight. If you give us or our authorised agents contact information, we or they will try to let you know about any changes.

Archived