Russel Grant Escapes Big Brother And Moves To Ellan Vannin!

Cronky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't he little, saw him in Ramsey yesterday and nearly tripped over him.

If he's that small, perhaps he could persuade him to do his bit for the island and do a couple of shifts at the fairy bridge.

Would he be able to persuade himself, I doubt it. A homophobic joke from AT, well I never.

I don't think he ever claimed to be clairvoyant, could be wrong though, I think/thought he is/was an astrologer

Yea up in Onchan, he also gave a nice donation to the local footy team which is going to help them out. seems like a nice chap and is going to get involved in the local community quite alot.

He also sponsors Cronkbourne cricket/hockey clubs I think. I went to an auction raising funds for a tour for the U13 hockey team and he turned up, donated books, signed them, bid for items. I didn't like him before but thought he has won me over

Isn't he little, saw him in Ramsey yesterday and nearly tripped over him.

If he's that small, perhaps he could persuade him to do his bit for the island and do a couple of shifts at the fairy bridge.

Would he be able to persuade himself, I doubt it. A homophobic joke from AT, well I never.

I refer to my previous posts about the differences between tolerance and acceptance. Don't make me into something I'm not.
He also sponsors Cronkbourne cricket/hockey clubs I think...
It's great that he's doing his bit for the island - new people who quickly get involved in things (and it's not necessary to hand over money) and do their bit for local culture, and adopt it, are always welcome AFAIC, and will enjoy island life much more, and only enhance it for the rest of us. Life is far more about what you can give than take IMO. especially in a small community.

He was at the farmers market at the Villa this morning buying plenty of local produce. he may be small but makes up for it in width and his voice carries for miles it's camper than a bottle of coffee.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know his new address or failing that any other address I can use to write to him?

Just look at Google maps. I think it pinpoints a large blimp like object just outside of Peel.

Archived