Russel Grant Escapes Big Brother And Moves To Ellan Vannin!

Cronky

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At wrote "widening the circle of his friends" rather than the normally accepted 'widening his circle of friends'

implying the circles are belonging to his friends. Rather like 'widening his friend's circle' rather than the circle containing his friends. It's a bit of a pun. My half arsed attempt at satire just re-words that which he said.

And yes I did accuse him of homophobia, I call it as I see it.

At wrote "widening the circle of his friends" rather than the normally accepted 'widening his circle of friends'

implying the circles are belonging to his friends. Rather like 'widening his friend's circle' rather than the circle containing his friends. It's a bit of a pun. My half arsed attempt at satire just re-words that which he said.

And yes I did accuse him of homophobia, I call it as I see it.

It's was not homophobia, it was a joke - just like I make jokes about politicians, the SR, builders, taxi drivers, Scots, Poles, govt consultations and lesbians etc. I've asked you before to not make me into something I am not, when I am not - especially simply because I refuse to stoop to your level of political correctness. If you call things as you see them, I suggest you start looking further than the front of your nose.

Archived