Wanted Performance Car Cash Waiting

snakebite

There's a Renault 5 GT Turbo knocking about, I reckon the guy would let it go for about £2K :D

More seriously, I think you're going to have a hard time finding a car like you're after on the IOM, they're rare enough as it is, and in a small population like we have, anyone who's got one will probably want to hang onto it.

There's a Fiesta XR2 around that I've seen for sale, but that's probably not quick enough for you. There was also a nice Peugeot 106 GTi parked up at Shoprite in Douglas, that was for sale for £1475 but might be a too common and/or new for your taste. They're fairly basic cars though, reasonably easy to work on.

Your other option would be to source a car in the UK, problem there is the sixty five billion pounds you'll have to give the Racket to get it over here, and then it'll have to get through a Manx test, which might not be easy.

i have got a car from the uk b4 ride and it went through its test ok wrong time of year at the mo tho as the boats are a pain

so will just have to keep looking something will turn up.

yer i seen that xr2i nitro needs a new fuel pump 2 much like hard work in this weather

Archived