Wanted: Music Software Tuition (reason 3)

Visionary

Bit of a long shot, got Reason 3, cracking software, officialy bought, not some dodgy download, had it a while but struggling to get my head around it, anyone know their way around that can teach me a few evenings just to get me up and running, that won't cost me a bomb?

If not will attend the proper Propellerhead one week course accross.

Bit of a long shot, got Reason 3, cracking software, officialy bought, not some dodgy download, had it a while but struggling to get my head around it, anyone know their way around that can teach me a few evenings just to get me up and running, that won't cost me a bomb?

If not will attend the proper Propellerhead one week course accross.

Good luck on that one! I struggled with Adobe Audition so tried Reason 2 - it was like trying to teach myself Chinese. I'd do the weeks course if I were you,well worth the money. I think the London school of sound do a Reason course? To be honest,if you have even a basic knowledge of computers then a 2 or 3 days course is enough.......

Hi Visionary, im familiar with reason, the last version i used was version 2 though, now there on 4,but there all similar though..

I havent bothered with the latest versions as i use Cubase 4. Theres loads of video tutorials available for reason though, which i can link you to.

PM me or keiran_d@hotmail.com me.

Thanks for the ideas/offers, i'm led to believe since posting this a family member has paid for me to spend a Saturday in London for an 8 hour course, the old guilt trip worked :)

However if this isn't the case i will use the suggestions provided.

Cheers again, didn't even think i would get a reply, its a bit random.

Archived