Is It True About Are Bread

Thunderstruck

Is it true are sliced bread is bigger.

nice one Jim :)

I forgot - that means not the same amount of slices!, same weight but not as many slices.

Nice one, that means I will have to buy 1 extra loaf per week.

1 extra loaf per person "not bad thinking jim :o "

What the fuck?

I get what he's saying (I think). He is saying that it appears that our ramsey bread is the same size as a regular sliced loaf, but as it is cut slightly thicker, there are less slices per loaf!

Therefore, if each person in a family of four has two slices of toast for breakfast and the kids take sarnies to school, then you are going to get through more bread per week than the 'regular brand' bread which has more slices!!

Is that what you mean fella?

I wonder sometimes if people calmly walk up to a keyboard, collect their thoughts and then proceed to scream incoherently and smash their head against said keyboard in the hope a sentence comes out.

I wonder sometimes if people calmly walk up to a keyboard, collect their thoughts and then proceed to scream incoherently and smash their head against said keyboard in the hope a sentence comes out.

Leave Spock out of this!

Leave Spock out of this!

I should have said a guy that works for the bakery told me they have made the bread bigger, yes - bigger in height.

its the same weight but bigger. and by the sounds of it thicker.

so we will be having less slices per loaf.

and it is said a well known sandwich maker on the Island is a bit pi55ed off.

they are short in slices lol = less prof :o

ah fair point I noticed the loaf I bought the other day had slices that seemed harder to get into the toaster due to their length

I assumed it was just an odd batch

I can't imagine the profit will be reduced to that much of a degree - a few pence difference

Works for me.

Shouldn't you be in Africa?

Archived