17.10 Bus To Day

Cossack

I'll tell you you one thing that's for sure - a lot of old people get injured on local buses. Some thoughtless and impatient drivers just can't help themselves by driving off before the old-timers have had a chance to sit down. There's been some major injuries in the past few years - broken hips, serious head injuries, broken wrists and ribs.

Perhaps the DOT has decided it can reduce the number of complaints by advising its drivers not to carry the elderly? The sad thing is, I reckon most of these incidents go unreported.

I'll tell you you one thing that's for sure - a lot of old people get injured on local buses. Some thoughtless and impatient drivers just can't help themselves by driving off before the old-timers have had a chance to sit down. There's been some major injuries in the past few years - broken hips, serious head injuries, broken wrists and ribs.

Perhaps the DOT has decided it can reduce the number of complaints by advising its drivers not to carry the elderly? The sad thing is, I reckon most of these incidents go unreported.

I'd agree with you on that one Hermes. My 85 year old grandmother got injured as some lard arsed berk slammed the acceletator down before she had time to get her balance and sit down. She just fell on the floor and it was only another passenger that helped jer up. Dickhead just kept on driving flat out..

I wanted to make a complaint at the time but they don't want to make a fuss do they?

Archived