The Fabulous Sparkle Motion Barbie Gig Photos

Tango

Really impressive photo's here...Do you use any Photoshop actions on these at all? such as lomo? or pre-set blurs?

Not to take anything away from your camera skills at all, they're incredible for what they are... just inspired!

Lomo? Pre-set blurs? Which photos are you looking at?

Really impressive photo's here...Do you use any Photoshop actions on these at all? such as lomo? or pre-set blurs?

Not to take anything away from your camera skills at all, they're incredible for what they are... just inspired!

Right,yes, it's just dawned on me 4 hours later!! No,the 'effects' are all done 'in camera'. The only thing I do in PS(well apple iphoto actually) is tweak the levels,contrast and convert to mono. That's all. The blur is done with a slow shutter and flash and 10 pints of strong continental lager....

The photos in this gallery HOMEMADE CAMERA are more like LOMO shots.I shot them on a homemade camera and film that was 21 years out of date.

Sorry, i was delving into your albums and have totally lost the main pictures i was referring too. I forgot to mention that!

Great camera work all the same.

Guest Clarkey

Top Photos...

Top Night...

And

F'in Top Band - First time seeing Sparkle, v impressed...

See if you can spot me in Pink dress, Blonde wig.

With permisson from Phil offcourse, i'd like to use a pic as me avatar??

Top Photos...

Top Night...

And

F'in Top Band - First time seeing Sparkle, v impressed...

See if you can spot me in Pink dress, Blonde wig.

With permisson from Phil offcourse, i'd like to use a pic as me avatar??

Crack on, most of my Facebook friends have!

• 2 months later...

Archived