Rez!

ai_Droid

I bought the full game having had some dewy-eyed memories of the Dreamcast game.

It's not as good as I remembered it being, although I did take far more drugs back then, which probably helped.

nope i didn't know that. I'm not much of a gamer but played Rez with Shill years ago and an ex got me a PS2 so whenever i get the urge to turn it on, Rez gets put on.

What other games are there like that good sir?

Every Extend (or Every Extend Extra, or Every Extend Extra Extreme, depending on what you're playing it on) (no, I am not taking the piss). Simplistic, but ace. Or ace, but simplistic.

Every Extend (or Every Extend Extra, or Every Extend Extra Extreme, depending on what you're playing it on) (no, I am not taking the piss). Simplistic, but ace. Or ace, but simplistic.

E4 is shite in comparrision. It's a no-game. You move a cursor around, then watch, for ages, while it plays itself. Nothing like the majesty of Rez.

Other games like Rez? Panza Dragoon Orta is probably the closest, the xbox 1 version. Other than that, other abstract shooters are similar, like Geo Wars, Mutant Storm, Space Giraffe, etc.

Archived