Iom Business With High Profile Name Equiom In Liquidation

spock

Boredom - leads to un-fathomed conspiracy theory and confusion over this person now present and others also present from elsewhere. But who am I to upset someone being happy in your own realm.

Like people are that stupid??????

Change your posting style (paranoia mixed with idiocry) to avoid detection.

Look it's quite simple...

First there was MCB she went travelling and never returned.

Copycat moved into her house whilst she was away and used her computer. He then went on holiday to Spain for a fortnight but ended up staying away much longer.

When he returned he wasn't able to use his old computer, but had to use the one at "reception", which is also used by Spock.

Since MCB, Copycat and Spock move in the same circles and probably all know the same man in the same pub, it is natural that there may be some superficial similarity between their posts.

What's not to believe?

only sometimes now can I get to use the office workstation rather than the reception one used for check-ins and others use each as well so its difficult to get time on - we just have to be careful who is about.

Networks generally work of NAT for internet access, so you get the same IP for every computer in a company on an external site.

only sometimes now can I get to use the office workstation rather than the reception one used for check-ins and others use each as well so its difficult to get time on - we just have to be careful who is about.

Networks generally work of NAT for internet access, so you get the same IP for every computer in a company on an external site.

Yes, that could be used an 1 explanation, however we would have to completely discount all the surrounding evidence of...

Typing utter drivvle.

Trolling without due care and attention.

Having a life.

All we need now of some words from our sponsor....keyboarder.

There is a high profile IOM business which you can Google under the word "Equiom".

Is this the one and the same as Equiom Limited that has been noticed in the IOM Examiner this week on page 29 - that it is In Members Voluntary Liquidation?

How would you feel if the company sued for defamation?

How would you feel if the company sued for defamation?

They wouldn't be able to as he has simply stated "There is a high profile IOM business which you can Google under the word "Equiom"" and then asked the question "Is this the one and the same as Equiom Limited that has been noticed in the IOM Examiner this week on page 29 - that it is In Members Voluntary Liquidation?".

It's like saying "There is a Farmer living in Ramsey called Bill" and then saying "In this weeks newspaper there is a Farmer called Bill who killed his wife. Is this the same person?". He has simply asked a question, not stated that Bill is a murderer!

Others have come on and informed him that the two "Equiom's" are not the same, and that is fine.

Edit: Apologies for almost defending "whatever he is called this week"....... I'll try not to do it again!

rather than the reception one used for check-ins

So you're a 60yr old security guard knicking some companies bandwidth. Shame on you.

Whilst i'm here, anyone know how Colin Moore, son of a Para but still flying high, is getting on :P

Whilst i'm here, anyone know how Colin Moore, son of a Para but still flying high, is getting on :P

He needed some paracetamol the other day and went into the new chemists by the petrol station in Onchan to buy it.

When he saw who was running the place he spontaneously combusted on the spot.

RIP

All we need now of some words from our sponsor....keyboarder.

And at least try and use a different IP, ey.... :)

Proof if any was needed.

Without wanting to have a pop at Amadeus this is rather poor moderating. If not an actual breach, it certainly goes against the spirit of the board's terms and conditions.

I do not think that Amadeus has breached any terms, he has not given out the IP address, there is no personal information on show, he has merely hinted towards one anonymous tinterwebby person being linked to another anonymous tinterweb person.

If not an actual breach, it certainly goes against the spirit of the board's terms and conditions.

You know, you're quite right. It's a disgraceful way to be treated, and if I were you, I'd take my wisdom and intellect and go to another forum.

I'll miss you.

I do not think that Amadeus has breached any terms, he has not given out the IP address, there is no personal information on show, he has merely hinted towards one anonymous tinterwebby person being linked to another anonymous tinterweb person.

I don't think terms have been breached either, which is probably why I said so. However, these following conditions do not appear to have been met.

"IP and E-mail address information may be disclosed without notice in response to complaints about posts, threats of or actual litigation."

Hardly an earth shattering event granted, but I'm sure Amadeus will admit to a lapse in his otherwise high and impartial standards.

You know, you're quite right. It's a disgraceful way to be treated, and if I were you, I'd take my wisdom and intellect and go to another forum.

I'll miss you.

As one of the board's more irrelevant members, it's doubtful anyone will care too much what you think. Me included.

Archived