Brain Damaged Blamed For Road Rage

gazza

anybody read this,

now while yes it may to blamed for what he did, and sorry for the prob and all that

but gods sake, whats going to stop him doing it again,

at least he should be made by the courts to get help,

just worrys me that he could do the same again to someone

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This guy?

Or this one?

I dunno.

Had not heard about that. I know him and whilst I've not seen him for a good while, he's always struck me as a fairly decent sort.

I believe some time ago he had quite a serious car accident that may have something to do with what has been said here. Don't know about this incident but it would seem extremely uncharacteristic from what I know of the guy.

Not good either way or for any concerned.

What kind of help? Don't you think that after having damaged his brain that as much help will have been as available as possible. Sudden bursts of anger are often frequent in people who have suffered brain damage and there is no help in the world that will help that and yours is a pretty insensitive comment to make.

I'm sure he was (more than likely still is) mortified about it, I doubt he just brushed it off nonchalantly as you seem to believe, he must be struggling to understand why this happened and where that anger came from. As Cret has already stated it is out of character for him previously.

Its a difficult case really isn't it.. By all accounts the taxi driver didn't deserve to be assualted for parking in the road to help someone and I doubt if any amount of explaining will ease the upset that they feel.

The problem is that now it has happened once.. if, god forbid, there is another incident there will be a "history" and the victim would rightly ask why they weren't protected.

Its cases like this that regardless what the courts do or decide someone in the "public" will always know better.

Its a difficult case really isn't it.. By all accounts the taxi driver didn't deserve to be assualted for parking in the road to help someone and I doubt if any amount of explaining will ease the upset that they feel.

Really? depends on who's account you believe (or have been told).

I wonder who lashed out first?

but gods sake, whats going to stop him doing it again,

just worrys me that he could do the same again to someone

Yes lets have an uninformed debate about something you know nothing about.

Have you thought that if a Deemster thought the medical evidence was compelling ... then possibly it was.

what a load of crap that nick must bursting at the seams and whats with the daft name? Is he to ashamed to use his real name. His old man could have bought Baron Von Goosevink for a Fiver more. Now he has been prosecuted for a violent act will all the replicer guns have to be removed???????????

Archived