Street Fighter Iv

K.os Theory

The world needs a Street Fighter MMORPG!

World Peace , Financial Stability , all that crap can wait. 25 people raiding M Bison's hideout screaming "HADOKEN" is the worlds ultimate priority.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately the 360 controllers have built in security so everything has to be Microsoft approved. Only official sticks will work, or if you know anything about soldering you could make one using a pad. With a PS3 you can make your own with cthulhu pcb.

I'm going to get one of the official SF4 sticks. I know they're ridiculously expensive (and not in stock anywhere) but the 360 pad is just crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Shout out for play.com

Ordered it yesterday morning, still showing as packing yesterday afternoon and it turned up this morning :)

Awesome so far. The gameplay is so old school when you look at other beat em ups like tekken. Having only 3 or 4 special moves to play with is challenging but being able to throw a dragon uppercut on demand is pretty cool!!

Use to own on sf2 champ edition on my trusty old megadrive. Used to be able to win on the hardest setting without losing a round (as ken). Tried the hardest settign on sf4 and got owned by zangief lol. Couldnt beat him. Trying now on normal difficulty and stuck on sagat.

Psn - chapperlin . if any1 wants a game add me

• 2 weeks later...

What's the 360 d-pad like on this? Is it really poor or ok?

Never been a fan of the joysticks and prefer d-pad but I know I've played some systems where the d-pad sucks and you can't pull off the moves.

What's the 360 d-pad like on this? Is it really poor or ok?

Never been a fan of the joysticks and prefer d-pad but I know I've played some systems where the d-pad sucks and you can't pull off the moves.

It's bearable, just takes some getting used to. From what a mate said though the actual SF4 'pad you can buy is far far better. If I had the spare cash right now I'd get one myself, but as usual the vultures have bought them all up and stuck them on Ebay at stupidly over inflated prices....

Archived