New Vnv Nation Album

Amadeus

Arrrrgh WTF is that noise supposed to be? lol - just showing my age and intollerence for music other than 'the weird stuff I listen to' (or used to until my Ipod went "lost it" on me and refuses to play anything less than 15 years old). Suffice to say I will not be rushing out to buy that album but hope that you will be happy with yours.

Birthday Massacre are quite enjoyable in parts, bits reminded me of that Manx band I like (the ones whose name I shall not attempt to spell). I'd enjoy watching that music but couldn't listen to it all the time (as a matter of interest - is it music that you can listen to all the time?) I'm hugely into Ott at the mo - sorry this is about all I could find. Heehee I think Im slowing down.

Birthday Massacre are quite enjoyable in parts, bits reminded me of that Manx band I like (the ones whose name I shall not attempt to spell). I'd enjoy watching that music but couldn't listen to it all the time (as a matter of interest - is it music that you can listen to all the time?)

Don't know about others, but that's mostly the kind of music I listen to all the time, yep. VNV/Covenant/Birthday Massacre/Oomph/Assemblage 23/mesh/Celldweller/etc. Couldn't tell you one single song or act in the current top ten charts - or the ones from the previous years :)

99.9 The Electric Front is quite a good place for all that - online radio (via Live365) and the guy that runs it is pretty switched on - plus, his own remixes are pretty impressive and often eclipse the original songs (imo).

I'm hugely into Ott at the mo - sorry this is about all I could find. Heehee I think Im slowing down.

Nice - like that kinda sound....

Birthday Massacre are quite enjoyable in parts, bits reminded me of that Manx band I like (the ones whose name I shall not attempt to spell). I'd enjoy watching that music but couldn't listen to it all the time (as a matter of interest - is it music that you can listen to all the time?)

Don't know about others, but that's mostly the kind of music I listen to all the time, yep. VNV/Covenant/Birthday Massacre/Oomph/Assemblage 23/mesh/Celldweller/etc. Couldn't tell you one single song or act in the current top ten charts - or the ones from the previous years :)

99.9 The Electric Front is quite a good place for all that - online radio (via Live365) and the guy that runs it is pretty switched on - plus, his own remixes are pretty impressive and often eclipse the original songs (imo).

I'm hugely into Ott at the mo - sorry this is about all I could find. Heehee I think Im slowing down.

Nice - like that kinda sound....

Hey!!! Who are you! lol....great taste in music!!!

Don't know if you've been down to my club night before...but when SpiderwebS returns, you should come down! Have played songs from 5 out of those 7 bands recently :)

Archived