Kitten Found In Strand Street

Conyo

On Saturday night...mostly black with white socks about 3 months old girl..if anyone has lost her please let me know...436853

Wasn't a little manxie was it? My sister in law's little black and white, female manx cat has gone missing. Would be about that sort of age- it has a problem with it's back end and is having medical treatment.

Could it be hers?!?!

Many thanks :0)

On Saturday night...mostly black with white socks about 3 months old girl..if anyone has lost her please let me know...436853

Wasn't a little manxie was it? My sister in law's little black and white, female manx cat has gone missing. Would be about that sort of age- it has a problem with it's back end and is having medical treatment.

Could it be hers?!?!

No this cat is not a manxie...large bacl tail...If its the same person...I've just spoke to her now. Feel very sorry for her as she has tried everywhere...I've told her to put a post on here..you never know. Good Luck.

Could it be hers?!?!

No this cat is not a manxie...large bacl tail...If its the same person...I've just spoke to her now. Feel very sorry for her as she has tried everywhere...I've told her to put a post on here..you never know. Good Luck.

Many thanks - worth a try!

• 3 months later...

Archived