New Swingers Club

swingers

we are looking for new members so if you want to join in the fun now is the time...

if you want to join or want to find out what this lifestyle is all about then email us at swingers@manx.net

the first party will be held soon (next few weeks ) and is strictly invite only more information will follow shortly

so if you want to cum or want to be kept up to date then let us know about your selves by emailing us swingers@manx.net

or

http://homepages.manx.net/swingers/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was swinging* yesterday - I'd forgotten how much fun it could be.

(*Yes, it was an innocent session in the park but sometimes it's nice to rediscover a few of the simple things in life)

This is a new Jazz club that is opening, Yes?

There are a few tunes that I have heard and liked, but it's time my eyes were opened a little and I broadened my experiences. I'm all for trying something new... Where do I sign up?

Uni - I think swingers know exactly what they ARE - they're just not sure who they want to shag until they get together with other swingers.

Not that I have any personal experience of course. Car keys or spin the bottle - I'd always get the ugly one with halitosis....

Terms of Use

Please do not post your home page, your business, or your company URL in the discussion forums unless you are an official sponsor of manxforums.com. Do not promote, endorse, or market your business activites in the forums if you are not a paying sponsor of this privately owned and operated site. Promotional threads, posts, or signatures are subject to immediate deletion or edit by the Webmaster. If you would like to share the URL of a charity or club, please clear it with the Webmaster before you post in the forums. Posts containing links to sites of a competitive nature to this site, or our sponsors, will be summarily deleted.

Archived