New Swingers Club

swingers

Adverts & Classifieds Forum

If you want to buy, sell, advertise or exchange something then try it here - blatant adverts placed elsewhere may be deleted.

Promotional threads, posts, or signatures are subject to immediate deletion or edit by the Webmaster.

In my opinion, this is a bit ambiguous. Would it be alright if they removed the link to their homepage or should you amend your discription of your Forum?

Stav.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not that I have any personal experience of course. Car keys or spin the bottle - I'd always get the ugly one with halitosis....

You haven't seen my earrings have you? I think I lost them the last time you spun the bottle. :/

Rox. As you probably know only too well, I have a number of single earrings that swinging chicks leave pinned to my car headlining. Yours isn't the green one from last week is it?

It's like a knicker thing on a bachelor ceiling or notches on the bedpost, but MUCH more grown-up. I can't actually remember the bottle pointing to a Rox...so I can but assume your real name is Judy, Trixie, or Marje?

Or maybe you weren't one of the triplets?

Notches on the bedpost are ok but after a while you end up sleeping in sawdust!

It's like a knicker thing on a bachelor ceiling

Do you go out with many trapeze artists? How are they stuck, is artificial adhesive or natural?

Rox. As you probably know only too well, I have a number of single earrings that swinging chicks leave pinned to my car headlining. Yours isn't the green one from last week is it?

It's like a knicker thing on a bachelor ceiling or notches on the bedpost, but MUCH more grown-up. I can't actually remember the bottle pointing to a Rox...so I can but assume your real name is Judy, Trixie, or Marje?

Or maybe you weren't one of the triplets?

Sorry,

I must have got you mixed up with someone else. Someone I thought I knew. Someone I thought cared for me - loved me even - but you're just like all the rest.

I feel so used.

I also feel like I've lost a pair of earrings. :P

Sawdust...heh. No, the earrings in the headlining is MUCH cooler than knix on the ceiling...makes the inside of my car look like a Bombay taxi...

Rox, how can you feel used. When the car groaned to a halt I came on the bus. Smunt.

makes the inside of my car look like a Bombay taxi...

:)

Your smunting's improving.

Slightly.

• 1 month later...

Archived