Acquiescence Rules

feegan

My statement was not particularly aimed at you or the forum but rather that it is a telling sign of the downturn of society when it seems big brother is an influence in all we do and say.

I don't think Unisol has been influenced in any way by Big Brother. He's decided that he's bored of reading all about it on HIS forum. Not all moderators agreed incidentally, but it's his sandpit. Why must everyone assume there is some conspiracy?

It is a bit disconcerting that the majority of the contributors to this thread so far are moderators who have not read the post. This is my silent, passive protest about life here in Stepford, moderate it if you wish, hang me if you must.

And the lack of silent replies would seem to indicate that you are alone in your protest.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a post made yesterday afternoon to have 30 replies with 460 or so reads is pretty good going.

It doesn't mean that all those reads have been concentrating on the conspiracy theory though. As this thread could, in theory at least, go off in any subject direction.

Thank you RC-Drift.

I was of course using metaphor to express my emotions!

Now this gives me a chance to tell the forum all about my trip to Amsterdam. I have many many many slides to show, of wonderful examples of tramcars and things and the gothic architecture is something to behold. I will be posting each one and explain all the wonderful detail of each.

I will be posting each one and explain all the wonderful detail of each.

Brings back fond memories of a club evening on someone's house one evening - weather stopped the more usual activities - and they'd been to America.

The slide screen was filled with a dreary procession of images american sending us all into soporific stupor when ...

"Here we have a nightime picture the Manhatten skyline taken from the ferry. Sadly, as the slide is almost black, we can make very little of the skyline out. Howard and I can't understand this at all as we did use a flash"!

Archived