Cant Find It

FCMR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the offer FMCR but Im not bothered about waging through 26 pages of Hansard with a bunch of yessirs bleating on about incinerators, manx forums, how much should be get paid, how do we give the tools back without anyone noticing etc etc.

I'm sorry if you have been wronged but you are not alone - I am sure that the building trade has been more than good to you over the past couple of years so if there is now a little rain on your parade then welcome to the real world.

Tell us the gods honest truth now.... is the CM a family relation of yours??

No, he isn't. I think someone said it once as a joke and like idiots, some people believed it. I've said it on a number of occasions, I've never even met the guy, never mind have him as any sort of relation.

Incidentally, FCMR has not been banned, he has been placed on review. He can still post freely but his posts will not be viewable to other users until approved by a mod. There is no reason that he can't continue posting.

No, he isn't. I think someone said it once as a joke and like idiots, some people believed it. I've said it on a number of occasions, I've never even met the guy, never mind have him as any sort of relation.

Incidentally, FCMR has not been banned, he has been placed on review. He can still post freely but his posts will not be viewable to other users until approved by a mod. There is no reason that he can't continue posting.

Hence the odd PM i got off him then!!

Incidentally, FCMR has not been banned, he has been placed on review. He can still post  freely but his posts will not be viewable to other users until approved by a mod. There is no reason that he can't continue posting.

Sounds fair enough.

Damn, there goes another Conspiracy Theory.

:)

Oh don't worry - it'll be back. It tends to resurface approximately every 2 weeks :-) Some members have persistently poor memories, either that or it's just much more fun this way.

With all due respect to those who don't like reading FCMR's posts, my posts or any other Current Affairs messages... Don't open Current Affairs.

The majority of posts on the 50 odd page Ned thread were whining about the ammount of space taken up by the Ned thread, or cheap pot shots at previous posts. No wonder it appears to drag on so much!

The whole point of the megathread was to avoid many 'splinter' threads getting repetative and even more boring than some might think it is, a single place to keep up with events in what is afterall a serious matter, maybe of little consequence to most, but serious all the same.

I find the gaming threads incredibly tedious and boring.... do I whine about it??? (Heh)

All types, all tastes and all that. We do though, have to be very careful how close we sail to the wind.

Archived