23rd May - Daevid Allen's University Of Errors

Static

This is a fun game :) However, you are wrong again, twice..Status Quo & Santana? Im old but I'm not THAT old. Perhaps I should give more clues its in London on 31st October, they haven't played in the UK for at least 10 years, they're a bit Twisted and I love their music.

I envisage me doing a 'Rumplestiltskin' when someone guesses this right :) another clue....

Japanese drummer and Raja Ram

I met Raja Ram in Dumfries Train Station :P

Thats ace Buggane, did you talk to him? he's a slightly strange cookie but a totally inspired bloke I would love to meet him, I daydream about talking flute with him (that would be just well ace)

Tickets arrived :) how excited I am, Shpongle live in the UK. Now all I need for a perfect year of music is that pesky Younger Brother to sort out their Amsterdam gig oh, and Shri to be on at Bestival and also to get tickets for Glastonbury oh flippin heck I also need to win the lottery to pay for all of the above.

Thats ace Buggane, did you talk to him? he's a slightly strange cookie but a totally inspired bloke I would love to meet him, I daydream about talking flute with him (that would be just well ace)

Tickets arrived :) how excited I am, Shpongle live in the UK. Now all I need for a perfect year of music is that pesky Younger Brother to sort out their Amsterdam gig oh, and Shri to be on at Bestival and also to get tickets for Glastonbury oh flippin heck I also need to win the lottery to pay for all of the above.

Aye spoke to him for a good while, he's a lovely bloke and hopefully one day he'll get credit for all the work he's done for the underground dance scene, met him at a 'rave' (Tip, Dragonfly) years ago too somewhere off the M25, but he wasn't making much sense !, he can dance for an old fellagh !

Enjoy the gigs !

Archived