Dub Creation

Junior Manannan

Hola

Anyone out there heavy into dub? I'm a very novice home producer with a mad passion for all things BASS.

Current set-up: woefully inadequate pc :( ,

m-audio oxy8 midi keyboard, nice samson usb mic, melodica, Ableton Live, Audacity and a fat stack of samples and some pretty good vsts.I'm mainly into future dub sounds and dubstep (Zion train,Power Steppers,Benga, Tassilli Players to name a few) at the moment but love the roots and rockers too.I haven't put owt new on the net yet cos the sound quality is pretty poo (Ableton exports are dreadful) and basically I'm a lazy bstard with not a lot of time on his hands.

i'd love to bounce some musicals ideas off like minded souls and maybe collab on some stuff? I'd be made up if a bass playa was interested.

Hopefully over the next 18 months I'm going to fulfill a couple of dreams and get a sound system together and put on a few nights locally.(Do you think the public would be into the dub sounds???).

I've done some nice bits and bobs across the water and have just remixed an alpha & omega track with vox sent to me by Reuben Master.Will get round to providing a link soon.

BASS & LOVE

Archived