Fatty Who's? Fantastic Saturday Session Beats Extraodinaire!

FattyWho?

Ladies and Gents

Welcome to the FattyWho? show!!!

We have a little change to the schedule.

This week is a special week for my friends and I. Last September a friend of ours was in a terrible accident in which he lost his life. It was a tragic event in which a dear friend was lost and his memory lives on with us now and forever more. The show is dedicated this week to Dave Manley who would be celebrating his 29th birthday on the 25th feb.

Our thoughts to his family and son.

So, this week the show will be scheduled at an earlier time as family and friends will be celebrating the memory of our friend in town. But, the show must go on...

This week we have Guest's Dave Moran and Jo90.

Dave Moran - IDJ winner and resident at Mint club - Leeds. Originally a manx lad but now a full time Dj. Playing some of the funkiest house around, the guy

commands respect where ever he treads!! And he coming back to his roots this weekend in the guest slot on the show.

Jo90 - Heavy hitter on the club scene. Mass organiser of events on the island some years back. You might remember Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Anthony

Papa and Matt Hardwick. Well, Jo90 is the man who made it happen and he graces the Fatty tables once again this week.

So, no artists hour this week. Its total dedication to the mix in remembrance of our compadre that past on!

The sets will be in 45min slots and then a bit of a back to back session!

Things kick off early this week. Its a 2pm kick off so no excuses that you can't listen. Not unless you are going on the drink at 2pm in the aft but I can't imagine many of you are on it that time anyway. Even if we are 80k alcoholics clinging to a rock!

See you there guys! Safe

http://fattywho.camstreams.com/

http://www.mflive.com/

FattyWho?

Is El Moranos back on the Island? God I haven't seen that lad in ages!

Well lads, If you want to come have a Beer with us tonight... I'm working in C'est la Vie tonight from 8pm.... Would be nice to see you all as I haven't really seen anyone since Dave's Funeral.

With everyone living where they do, like we said at the time.. it is sad that it takes something liek that to get together.

Archived