You Are S&*%ing Me Right?

manxman2004

Clearly money well spent. What more efficient use of money could so effectively neutralise some potentially violent rioters from running expensively amok? It's a measure of just how far Murdoch et al's brainwashing programme has been a success to realise how many posters actually regard digital television as a luxury. Subscribe to sky and not only do you wander zombie like into the best sedation the state can offer, but you actually pay considerable sums of money for the 'pleasure'. It's a masterstroke. Reach for the off switch now! (even if you are a hopeless institutionalised old lag, lol.........; )))) Hang on, I'll just watch Hitler Sniffed My Undies on Discovery first, lol.........

Sounds about right these days in the land of 'DO GOODERS' to give prisoners TV's, drugs and goodness knows what?

Yes I suppose they can riot if they didn't have them but hey, they're in jail and who cares if their own personal comforts are less than their victims.

I could be wrong, but maybe they're using the TV as part of a punishment program, like watching some miserable soaps or endless repeats?

Anyone like to take a hypothetical wager that the new jail will be full up by the end of the year?

TV's in cells, what next? Send in your suggestions.......

Where does it says prisoners are getting digital TV?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Prisoners-t...ital.3807147.jp

It looks like I've spoken first without knowing all the facts (someone PM'd me)

I'm informed that there will be some type of incentive scheme that is linked to behavior (Still doesn't seem right to me)

Apparently, 'The prisoners have to stick to the prison regime for them to qualify for certain enhancements'

There's some other bits and pieces that make some logic (should of asked Spock) but it still doesn't seem right. More info needed I think.

Personally, my method would probably save millions, flog them if they did anything wrong :P (just joking, but I can still smile about it)

Where does it says prisoners are getting digital TV?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Prisoners-t...ital.3807147.jp

It looks like I've spoken first without knowing all the facts (someone PM'd me)

I'm informed that there will be some type of incentive scheme that is linked to behavior (Still doesn't seem right to me)

Apparently, 'The prisoners have to stick to the prison regime for them to qualify for certain enhancements'

There's some other bits and pieces that make some logic (should of asked Spock) but it still doesn't seem right. More info needed I think.

Personally, my method would probably save millions, flog them if they did anything wrong :P (just joking, but I can still smile about it)

I would think some kind of incentive scheme is good, especially from a rehabilitation perspective.

I would be annoyed if they all got digital tv as a right, but I don't think that is going to happen.

Solution: Subscription to SKY+ and 240 programs, telly in each cell, but the warden has the only sky remote.

German episodes of The Naked Chef and a French talk show discussing Dostoevsky's major works should ensure re-offending rates drop sharply.

Archived