Polar Wash Closing

Mutley

More to the point, is it relocating to somewhere with a lot more passing trade? I assume all the mechanical stuff could be salvaged and nailed down somewhere more useful.

Sheesh - I'd bid a couple of grand and run it myself if the price was right!

the bolt down bits is the easy stuff,

its the great big huge water tanks under the ground that cant be taken with you

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to know why people use the Polarwash, when you have the likes of the Milestone and S&S garage supplying far better manual wash programs.

Last time I checked, £4.50+ at Polarwash give you a manual wash witch lasts 4 minutes and controls all your programs on a timer. The other garages charge £1 for 3+ minutes of any program you like.

I'd love to know why people use the Polarwash, when you have the likes of the Milestone and S&S garage supplying far better manual wash programs.

Last time I checked, £4.50+ at Polarwash give you a manual wash witch lasts 4 minutes and controls all your programs on a timer. The other garages charge £1 for 3+ minutes of any program you like.

WhTF would use a *manual* wash ????

Isnt the whole point that you stick your car in one end and it comes out clean the other?

TBH I used to like the Polar Wash - it somehow seemed *better* than the normal garage ones.

And it did work too.

Archived