[BBC News] Man injured in street gang attack

Newsbot

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small group of men = Gang..........was it the Manx Triads or the Isle Of Man Branch of the Mafia? Perhaps Birchill has a turf war going on with Willaston and this man got caught in the cross fire. There'll be a drive by on the Wessex next - these gangs need nipping in the bud.

They jumped on his head and kicked him like a football.

Yeeeouch! At least though they can rule out any Liverpool fans.

I don't understand the mentality of these idiots, a friend of mine was attacked here similarly a few years ago by some f***wit with no motive who didn't know him. It's amazing what booze can do to people brains...though I wonder why a group attacked your mate. Did one of them think he was after one of their girlfriends or something, or is it just that the world is really just that f**ked up these days?

Same as happened to me a couple of years ago. Walking home at night, followed by two scallies who attacked from behind and gave me a right booting on the ground.

They're 'dead ard' when there's more than one and there's no warning of what's about to happen to you so you get no chance to give them some of it back.

They're sub human scum and it's more common than you realise sadly.

or is it just that the world is really just that f**ked up these days?

This.

People get jumped because dickheads like to beat people up. There's often absolutely no motive, they just do it because they can. As Cret points out, these people are generally the sort that would fail miserably in a straight up toe to toe fight with their victim on their own so what it actually proves isn't clear. Apart from the fact that they're chickenshits of course.

Women have been told for decades not to walk home alone. It's a sorry state of affairs but this advice should really start to be heeded by men too.

Women have been told for decades not to walk home alone. It's a sorry state of affairs but this advice should really start to be heeded by men too.

If you look at the statistics, young men are more likely to be subject to violent attacks from strangers than any other section of society (including women).

It happened to me twice when I was younger, once quite badly. Police didn't want to know.

If you look at the statistics, young men are more likely to be subject to violent attacks from strangers than any other section of society (including women).

It happened to me twice when I was younger, once quite badly. Police didn't want to know.

Probably be blasted for saying this, but my blood boils when I read this? Someone knows who they are, and a good vigilante 'beating' would work wonders. Yes I know its not moraaly right and where does it end etc, its the only language they understand

Yes, because violence is the answer to violence...

Unfortunately yes, if it was one of mine who had been kicked senseless then I would gladly tackle the cowards - I would love to live in a world where they were caught, sentenced and then repented or showed some remorse, but alas......

Yes, because violence is the answer to violence...

Unfortunately yes, if it was one of mine who had been kicked senseless then I would gladly tackle the cowards - I would love to live in a world where they were caught, sentenced and then repented or showed some remorse, but alas......

That's the same stupid logic that has vigilante gangs attacking paediatricians.

What they really need is to pick on the wrong person and have the shit absolutly kicked out of them instead, that might make them think twice next time (assuming the intended victim leaves them able to walk)

I would laugh so much if a pair of scally fucks tried to jump someone for no reason and ended up in comas! :lol:

Archived