[BBC News] Man injured in street gang attack

Newsbot

Yes, because violence is the answer to violence...

Unfortunately yes, if it was one of mine who had been kicked senseless then I would gladly tackle the cowards - I would love to live in a world where they were caught, sentenced and then repented or showed some remorse, but alas......

That's the same stupid logic that has vigilante gangs attacking paediatricians.

Complete utter bollox! its not the same and there is no logic in gangs attacking paediatricians!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What they really need is to pick on the wrong person and have the shit absolutly kicked out of them instead, that might make them think twice next time (assuming the intended victim leaves them able to walk)

I would laugh so much if a pair of scally fucks tried to jump someone for no reason and ended up in comas! :lol:

Bit like this dude (hope link works not done one before)

What they really need is to pick on the wrong person and have the shit absolutly kicked out of them instead, that might make them think twice next time (assuming the intended victim leaves them able to walk)

I would laugh so much if a pair of scally fucks tried to jump someone for no reason and ended up in comas! :lol:

Bit like this dude (hope link works not done one before)

There's another one with happy slappers (I hate them, pointless little shits) 2 lads from Manchester pick on a scouser while their mate films it from a safe distance and the scouse guy beats the crap out of them. I don't like seeing people get beat up, especially when it goes past the point of being a 'fair fight' but those boys deserved an ass kicking.

One of our very own forum users was in the news last year because he got jumped by some of these feral kids and knocked a few of their teeth out for them. Can't remember if he named himself on here.

One of our very own forum users was in the news last year because he got jumped by some of these feral kids and knocked a few of their teeth out for them. Can't remember if he named himself on here.

i had a mate that did that, jumped him from behind, and think thats as far as thay got, he laid one lad out with first punch

and the other 2 ran away, cops picked them 2 up after the other lad came round and told there names

I got jumped last year by a few of them, i was lucky not to be drunk so i held my own and managed to inflict some pain on a few of them. After it all i phoned the police to hopefully stop anyone else getting set on by these tossers.

A couple of months later, the police had linked the blood and dna from my top (3 or 4 different blood types.) and they caught the bastards. Only 2 made it to court and standing before Mr Moyles i had to say that i beat a few of them up, it was weird having to say that but he gave me alot of praise for standing my ground and fighting back.

It can happen to anyone for no reason at all, i would like to have said that giving them a good kicking would teach them a lesson, sadly it doesnt as the same gang still roams about douglas looking for lone people to beat up.

It can happen to anyone for no reason at all, i would like to have said that giving them a good kicking would teach them a lesson, sadly it doesnt as the same gang still roams about douglas looking for lone people to beat up.

So where do these numbskulls usually hang out - pubs etc. and what sort of ages are they? -

All different places, the prom, Nobles park, Broadway. The ones that i had bother with was a group of 10 or 11 and they were aged between 15-20.

There are other groups of kids that knock around who are fine and keep themselves to themselves but there are others who just look for trouble.

or is it just that the world is really just that f**ked up these days?

This.

People get jumped because dickheads like to beat people up. There's often absolutely no motive, they just do it because they can. As Cret points out, these people are generally the sort that would fail miserably in a straight up toe to toe fight with their victim on their own so what it actually proves isn't clear. Apart from the fact that they're chickenshits of course.

Women have been told for decades not to walk home alone. It's a sorry state of affairs but this advice should really start to be heeded by men too.

I see your sentiment but I will be fucked if I change my way of life for the pondlife that roams our streets...

...GOMH*...

Yes, but it would be a kind of hysterical laughter that was as much crying as laughing and you'd end up feeling drained and somehow dirty and questioning your own morality.

Archived