[BBC News] Rubbish is dumped at Glen Rushen

Newsbot

I know someone who fly-tipped recently, when I asked who did it I was met with blank stares and stupid threats.

Why aren't these people proud of their environment, if they want a shit-hole then fuck off back to England.

I know someone who fly-tipped recently, when I asked who did it I was met with blank stares and stupid threats.

Why aren't these people proud of their environment, if they want a shit-hole then fuck off back to England.

Back to England? I'll wager the culprits are Manx.

From the Manx I know I doubt it, all seem very proud and stoutly defend their 'differentness' vociferously.

Does anyone know someone in Peel that's just had their kitchen done, that's where to look.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

im ripping out the old kitchen in my house the kitchen has seen better day but

all the doors are solid wood (dark brown)

there is a extractor fan and electric oven with seperate grill and ceramic hob stainless sink 1.5bowls mixer taps i dont know how old any of these are i've only been over here a couple of weeks

if anyone wants it there more than welcome is only going to the tip if no one claims it

I saw some people tipping right next to a main road in broad daylight about a month ago. I reported it to the appropriate authorities and hopefully action will be taken but the heap of rubbish plus another one from a return visit is still there. In the same area there is also rubbish from previous tippings which has been lying there for months and noone seems to care.

Slightly off topic, I was shocked a couple of months ago when going into town on saturday morning, I saw a mattress lying across the pavement on Finch Road!

Some idiot found it a suitable place to dump.

All this merely demonstrates how a minority of ignorant people can have such an impact and spoil things for the majority.

Slightly off topic, I was shocked a couple of months ago when going into town on saturday morning, I saw a mattress lying across the pavement on Finch Road!

Some idiot found it a suitable place to dump.

All this merely demonstrates how a minority of ignorant people can have such an impact and spoil things for the majority.

That wasn't fly tipping, it's the new ...............( insert immigrantl group here ) brothel

Archived