This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Banana Feathers made my mind itch like mad. more cheese please" said Dan Armstrong. "No, More trance please" said Ricky Rooney and so the battle began... then Came along Paul Hughes and said "What's all this then" and so he jumps in on the action. Apparantly it's all done with mirrors but curry ain't that reflective unless it's made by 3M scotchguard. good quality trance head to head with some whiffy cheese, best of both worlds said Emily Howard.

Remember, this friday from 10pm at breeze..... Full-on! Fridays, a damn good night out without the bullsh*t (we leave that to Jim Bowen)

Ha Ha well said Martyn [at least its not a 'horny' joke!] .

Yes! We've almost done it! Yippee! I am soooo happy :D Its a milestone... will be talk of the Town - naa the Island no less...

I am just so excited I can't contain myself any more!! We've achived the impossible - I think :unsure:

What? what do you mean what?? don't you know? ha ha - thats my little secret...

Mmm

Err

Well...

Oh go on then I will tell you - if you insist?

You do?

3000 views of this topic - phew - glad I got that off my chest - I need a drink...

Anyone know where I can get some cheese to go with it?

"I'm gonna celebrate by taking off my wellingtons and iron the curtains. chew knor stock cubes and peel back a strawberry. have you seen my carpet slippers? oh well bare feet it is. I don't trust them penguins. "

and it's for this reason alone kids, why you shouldn't play with spoons... remember wear a spoon guard.

"I'm gonna celebrate by taking off my wellingtons and iron the curtains. chew knor stock cubes and peel back a strawberry. have you seen my carpet slippers? oh well bare feet it is. I don't trust them penguins. "

and it's for this reason alone kids, why you shouldn't play with spoons... remember wear a spoon guard.

Spoooooooooooooooooooooonguard!

Yes - its Friday again and time for another night of madness that affectionately known as Full-on!.

Expect cool house, euphoric Trance and the friendliest crowd around.

It all kicks off at 10pm with last entry 1am. Resident DJ Paul Hughes will lead the charge tonight with 'Trancenation' - get yourselves down and be part of it :)

Finally I've managed to update the History section of the Full-on! Fridays site. It will be an ongoing thing but I have had my writers cap on this evening and some green wellington boots.

Also on the main page some music videos of some of our warm-up material, some nice totty in them is the real reason!

FOF website Click me now, Scroll me over in the clover betty!

I didn't go to the Cave much... only to the odd under 18s night... the photos of the swimming pool bring back most memories...

I can remember going there with my dad and younger brother ever sunday morning without fail... The come back home for our roast dinner...

The giant octopus thing that was a nightmare to get on.... The Black Hole slide where you would fly down, and get cained on the back by the freezing cold water hose... and the run around maze/obstical course... could never do that without falling off... The little kids pool in the corner where I first learnt to swim, and where I was first told that I was a good breastroker lol... the swimming stroke ofcourse (at that age)...

The changing rooms where you hung your clothes on one of those metal hanger thing n handed it in behind the counter... and ofcourse the upstairs with all the sweet machines etc... I always wanted to go into the Turkish Baths, but never go round to doing so...

Thinking about it now... that whole pool area was massive... the pool size is 33.33333m long... and the deep end was massive... I remember the lights near the bottom... me and my brother used to dive down to see if there was anyone down there, and I swear I saw someone dwn there once...! I remember I used to dive down the bottom n touch it, and almost popped my ear drums... Its wher I got my swimming awards - blue red etc

ahh the memories...!

Archived