This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your idea of a good night out is being among friends, some cool tunes mixed with a little bit of madness - then follow the crowds to Breeze...

This week Full-on! present Ricky Rooney and Paul Hughes 'Trancenation' - treat yourself - you know you deserve it! :rolleyes:

Doors open - 10pm - only £4

hey mups, you are one crazy cookie. good to see some of us old cave crowd are still about. Come on the rest of you lot, out of retirement and back on the club scene. I'm getting on but i can still throw some shapes across the room.

My words for last night: groovetech, chunky, driving, explosive... and that was just the beats.

Thanks to all those who turned up on Friday night - all 255 of you, we're glad you came!

Well, you know the score... Check out the Pictures, listen to the music - you know where - here...

Take care people and, err - well, see you all next week! ;)

Cheers Mups... Yawn - I know... you've heard it all.... But every week is different!

This weeks Pictures are up - and a nice main set from JQ...

Hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget - you can hear it again in full stereophonic sound on the DJ Mups 'Rewind' show every Sunday night on MF Live...

Have fun people... ;)

Yeee Haaaa!

DJ 'Jimmy Gee' takes a break from his football training [where he is a bit of a legend we believe] to mash up some vinly at Full-on!

This week we have DJ's Paul Hughes, Ricky Rooney and Jimmy [Magee] Gee mixin it up 4 ya... With Pod on the lights, Mupster on the Glowsticks and me on the horn what more could ya ask for :o;)

Doors open at 10pm - so get yourselves down - its what Fridays are all about...

Yeee Haaaa!

DJ 'Jimmy Gee' takes a break from his football training [where he is a bit of a legend we believe] to mash up some vinly at Full-on!

This week we have DJ's Paul Hughes, Ricky Rooney and Jimmy [Magee] Gee mixin it up 4 ya... With Pod on the lights, Mupster on the Glowsticks and me on the horn what more could yau ask for :o;)

Doors open at 10pm - so get yourselves down - its what Fridays are all about...

Yo Mups! How time flies... Can't believe its Friday already - but yea - its time to fire up those old decks again down at Breeze and dust down the ol' FOG HORN... Coz when we say CHEEZE - we want you all SMILING!

Join myself and Mups on the floor with the best party people in town...

Doors open at 10pm - last entry 1am - only £4 :rolleyes:

Archived