This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First the good news - Pictures from the Jimmy Gee night are on the Full-on Gallery plust the majority of the main set - we hope you enjoy them :) but....

Now the bad news - there will be no Full-on this week as Breeze is presently closed :(

Not to worry though - we will be back the following week 8th July with Paul Hughes 'Trancenation' - in 'Chill' above Breeze. This for just a couple of weeks then we will be back in Breeze.

Please bear with us over these next few weeks :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

This week - an adventure into the unknown - Full-on Fridays Trance Nation - in - err Chill [wake up at the back there - its above Breeze]. :blink:

The Full-on crew will be trying thier hardest [not] to wake up the residents in the rooms above when they 'Trance it up' Full-on style... :D

You know you want to - its what Fridays are for...

• 2 weeks later...

The Week-end has almost landed - got my batteries charged and horn polished - looking forward to another mad one at Full-on! :P

So forget the weeks worries, put on your best smile and boogie down to Breeze for another dose something we call Full-on! Fridays... PH & JQ on the decks :huh:

Big thanks to all those who came on Friday - almost 300 through the door. Nice to see lots of new faces.

Check out the pictures and Jason's mix here

Enjoy :D

Mupster - we missed you!

BTW - if you want a CD from the night PM me and I will tell you how to get one...

Wooa! What happened this week? Almost 400 happy smiling faces at Full-on! I spent most of the night collecting bottles and glasses - they just kept coming!

Had to laugh - one young lass said to me 'I can't believe I'm at Full-on! Fridays - I've been waiting two years for this! Can you please take my photo?' she explained later that it had been her 18th Birthady earlier this week...

Thought to myself - thats a bit over the top - but suprisingly - there were lots of nice comments - and not just to me...

Big thanks to all those who came and supported us. As usual, Photos and the main mix can be found here

Thanks again - see ya next week?

a couple of my mates were there, as hardcore as we are becoming (out every weekend all weekend) I couldn't make it as i had a christening this morning. off back to the reception soon.

apparantely it was bangin from start to finish and rammed! well done, and to think the management were going to stop it back in january, it's their best night and has been since you guys moved from the Cave.

Must be nearly 6 years now since it all began?

Ah Mupster you Muppit - get your sad ass down there - you only live once - and you know you want to :D

Desperate Dan Posted Today, 02:06 PM

a couple of my mates were there, as hardcore as we are becoming (out every weekend all weekend) I couldn't make it as i had a christening this morning. off back to the reception soon.

apparantely it was bangin from start to finish and rammed! well done, and to think the management were going to stop it back in january, it's their best night and has been since you guys moved from the Cave.

Must be nearly 6 years now since it all began?

Thanks for thoase kind comments - yes it is almost 6 years - I hear a PARTY may be coming... ;)

Archived