This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pictures and Mix are up from last Friday... If you think some of the Pictures are a bit iffy you can blame Mups for that ;)

This week is 'Gimmy Gee' [AKA Jimmy Magee] + residents...

Take care

The weeks ahead....

Friday 21st October - One for the ladies

Handbag friendly tuneage from Paul Hughes & Ricky Rooney

Friday 28th October - Halloween Spooktacular

With Ricky Rooney & Jason Quinn.

Free entry for those who make the effort and some cool prizes on offer too.

Friday 4th November - Full-on! Fridays 6th Birthday

Ricky Rooney and Paul Hughes playing all the usual tuneage with some party antics plus some FOF retro corkers Sprinkled in lightly for some seasonal flavouring. Some awesome prize giveaways from us, to you, to say thank-you for the las 6 years (and we're not talking just a few free drinks)

As always £4 Door tax and last entry 1a, doors open 10pm. www.fullonfridays.com for more info

Another good weekend passed... Full-on was err - busy with the usual bunch of nutters entertaining us as usual... some very tasty ladies and some top tunes! :P

Check out the Gallery to see what I mean :huh: But - sorry about this - no mix this week because somebody forget to press 'record' on the Minidisk :rolleyes: However, I have a few copies of the 'House Rules' mix which can be obtained from the usual place - or give Mups a shout. I think he may still have some...

And this week:

Its the FoF Halloween Bash! Expect Ghoulish behaviour, creepy tunes - plenty of hijinks and the usual mayhem that is 'normal' at Full-on!

Dracula's blood will be on tap at the bar and some decor should help you get in the mood!

And...

FREE admission for those in Fancy Dress...

And prizes for those who make the best effort B)

And Finally...

This is jus a warm-up for...

the FULL-ON! 6th BIRTHDAY PARTY - Friday 4th November...

Take care ppl

Draculas Blood???? Please tell me this is a yummy halloween cocktail and not just lager on draft.

Going on last year i would say it's a cocktail.

Also a reminder that i'll be playing House rules in chill this saturday night, Funky house and a sprinkling of classics to scent the air.

Admission £4 through breeze. get there early and.... chill!

Archived