This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mups like the pictures... Give you a camera and you go mad! Maybe thats your new name 'Mad Mups' he he :D

Everyone seems to be having a good time or maybe it was your antics they were smiling at? Top marks to Jimmy Gee and conratulations are in order for the wicked mix on Energy last Saturday. Particularly like the bit where he just dropped in 'let the week-end just begin' in the middle of a hard trance set! Wicked!

Take care people...

Yo Peeps - its err - Oh sorry, I mean [clears throat]

Good evening people of the Forum. You patronage is kindly requested at our rather special Club called Breeze. Breeze is situated in the Castlemona complex in Douglas.

It is anticipated that there will be some energetic Dancing so please, come dressed appropriately.

The doorman informs me that entry will be from at 10.00pm with carriages at 3.30am. A small tax of £4 will be levied on all party goers to help cover costs.

His excellency request all his subject to attend and he looks forward to welcoming guests, both young and old.

HooraH! Hoorah! Hoorah!

busby2.jpg

Not me either but i wish i was..........id get some better tunes on then

Oh Kitty - this is getting a bore...

a) When were you last at Full-on!?

B) Define 'better tunes'

c) What actually makes you happy?

d) Can you think of any nice things to say about the Manx Club Scene?

e) When are you starting your own night? [remember the offer I made you last week?]

f) Please, please, please lighten up, get off your computer and live life while you still have some left to enjoy!

g) I'll think of something in a mo...

h) Have you ever thought of DJ'ing yourself so you can show us all how and what to play? :lol:

busby2.jpg

Err - am I missing something here? :(

'Better music' :huh:

or maybe :o surely not?

or even :blink:

Oh - that kind of music - oh I understand - I think B) Cool - must get some of that he he...

[i'll give Birnie Quayle a ring - he plays 'decent' music - Marg tells me]

busby2.jpg

Archived